If you're looking for a delicious and a luxurious experience in Switzerland, look no further than its restaurants. Here, you can enjoy some of the best foods in the region without breaking the bank. Whether you're looking for a traditional Swiss dish or something new and exciting, there's sure to be something on offer. So what are you waiting for? head over to one of Switzerland's top restaurants today!
The food in this country astounds even the most discerning of eaters, and perhaps it's simple to uncover something to eat to your liking. Take a look at these five must try foods in Switzerland:
● Fondue - a Swiss cheese dish served in a pot
● Papet Vaudois - A creamy leeks and potato dish served with Vaud smoked pork or beef sausage
● Rösti - A Swiss dish prepared with potatoes - sautéed or shallow and fried in a pan.
● Basler Mehlsuppe - Prepared with roasted brown flour, butter, onions, and broth
● Raclette - Traditional Swiss dish prepared with melted cheese and served with cured meats, boiled potatoes and pickles.
● Polenta and braised beef - Slow-cooked braised beef in a homemade tomato garlic sauce.
● Zürcher geschnetzeltes - Zürich style sliced meat.
● Berner Haselnusslebkuchen - Bern-style lekerlis biscuits with hazelnuts.
● Vacherin Mont D’Or - A distinctive local soft cheese from Vaud, Jura.