The Maldives islands are known for their breathtaking beauty - the gleaming white beaches, turquoise oceans, and swaying palms are a perfect representation of paradise.
Each resort is on its own private island. You'll be able to avoid dealing with unruly tourists as you hide yourself in a breathtaking reef, impeccable spa or luxurious retreat.
Here are some recommendations on where to stay during your Maldives holidays:
1. Amilla Maldives - A foodie’s favourite - There are seven exceptional restaurants to select from in this private paradise, dine in with your toes in the sand or in your private pool - the options are endless.
2. Baros - Best for Snorkelling and diving - A long way off the coast in Baros, there are famous dive sites only 20 minutes away, there's an underwater world to explore right there on your doorstep. You can descend to a sunken shipwreck, explore the local reef, or even dive at night with a fluorescent snorkel at the Gold Palm Dive Centre.
3. Four Seasons Resort - While the Four Seasons Resort Maldives is located on the White sand coastlines of Landaa Giraavaru, the resort encompasses a sweeping 2 KM long lagoon and many pristine white sand beaches.
4. Milaidhoo - The accommodation facilities here offer ultimate luxury, they shy away from a fourth wall to provide 180-degree oceanfront views, perfectly designed for a romantic vacation.
5. JOALI Maldives - JOALI Maldives allows you to enjoy the perfect balance of a laid back luxury. While undoubtedly 5-star, you can still take off your shoes and chill out on this island paradise.