Dubai is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. With its beautiful architecture and amazing cultural experiences, it's no wonder why people from all over the world are flocking to this city, making it an ideal destination for anyone looking for a relaxing and fun trip. Whether you're looking for a relaxing vacation or an exciting trip to explore, there are plenty of places to visit in Dubai. Here are five of our favorites!
1. Burj Khalifa - Admire scenic sights of Dubai from the observation deck of the great Burj Khalifa, with a 360-degree view of the Arabian Gulf.
2. The Dubai Mall - The Dubai Mall is the world's largest destination for shopping, leisure activities and entertainment.
3. Dubai Creek - Dubai Creek is one of the most eminent tourist attractions in Dubai, famous for its traditional aura and appeal.
4. Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo - Dubai Aquarium is the largest indoor aquarium in the world, showcasing diverse aquatic life. Just above the aquarium, is the Underwater Zoo, which allows visitors to explore sea horses, piranhas, penguins, dolphins, and other incredible marine life species.
5. Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort - Located in Al Fahidi Fort, the Dubai Museum is the oldest building in the UAE. The fort, a structure built to protect Dubai Creek, flourished as a place of residence for the rulers, government offices, a garrison, and a prison.
If you are visiting Dubai for a luxurious weekend getaway or vacation, Cozmo Travel offers an exciting Dubai Weekend Package where we make sure you enjoy a lively and happening weekend - with planned itineraries, guided tours and travel bookings to make the most out of your weekend while you are in Dubai.