If you're looking for an adventure, a place to escape the stresses of life, or simply want to see some beautiful, untouched countryside, Seychelles is the perfect destination. With its pristine beaches, stunning coral reefs, and luxurious resorts, it's sure to provide plenty of action and excitement. If you're looking for an adventure with lots of fun, Seychelles is the place to go!
With its stunning coral reefs, crystal-clear waters, and lush green jungles, the island is a must-see for those looking for a getaway. From swimming in the clear turquoise waters to exploring the ancient ruins, there's plenty to do in Seychelles. The islands are located in the Indian Ocean and offer stunning views of the blue-green abyss that stretches to the horizon. Whether you're looking for a relaxing holiday or something that will leave you wanting more, Seychelles is the place for you!
When visiting Seychelles, you'll be able to enjoy stunning landscapes, delicious seafood, and friendly people. There are plenty of places to visit in Seychelles, so be sure to check out our list below:
1. Anse Intendance - Anse Intendance is one of the most beautiful beaches in Seychelles, Located in the south of Mahé.
2. Morne Blanc - Located in the Morne Seychellois National Park, Morne Blanc has a sheer cliff face and is an iconic mountain on Mahé.
3. Seychelles National Botanical Gardens - Situated high in the mountains of Mont Fleuri in Victoria, the Seychelles Botanical Gardens has the appearance and aura of an antique site.
4. Anse Source D'Argent - With its soft, white sands, crystal-clear turquoise water and lush surroundings, Anse Source d'Argent Seychelles is truly a slice of paradise worth visiting.
5. Moyenne Island - Moyenne Island in Ste Anne Marine National Park is home to an array of flora and fauna, and is a perfect getaway for nature-lovers.
6. Victoria Market - Explore the tastes and sights of the Seychelles at Victoria Market, a vibrant and bustling market in the heart of the capital.
Seychelles is a beautiful country located in the Indian Ocean. With plenty of activities to enjoy such as hiking, swimming, and snorkelling, it's hard to imagine not being able to find a place to stay. Some of the best places to stay in Seychelles include the luxury hotels on Grand Anse beach or the tiny but picturesque villages in the rural areas.
Here are some recommendations on where to stay during your holidays in Seychelles:
● Constance Ephelia - Constance Ephelia features luxurious suites & villas on Mahé island, set on stunningly beautiful white sand beaches and surrounded by lush hills.
● Kempinski Seychelles Resort - This secluded seaside getaway, nestled in a secluded bay towards the foothills of the magnificent mountain range, offers a romantic respite for lovers at heart.
● Constance Lemuria - This pleasant resort with a few outstanding beaches invites folks of all ages to its hospitable suites and villas.
● STORY Seychelles - STORY is a popular destination for couples and families, thanks to its location just a half hour from Mahé international. Located on the ivory, sandy strip of Beau Vallon beach, the resort is a popular destination for visitors.
If you're looking for delicious and healthy food options in Seychelles, you'll definitely want to check out the island's many restaurants. From casual cafes and restaurants serving up international cuisine to more luxurious options like a five-star restaurant and a winery, there's something for everyone. If you're feeling adventurous, there are also some great ideas for adventurous eaters on the island - try some of the many seafood dishes or explore the many rice dishes on offer.
If you're looking for a taste of the local cuisine in Seychelles, these are the few must-try dishes, not to be missed:
● Pwason Griye - A popular fish dish in Seychelles.
● Rougay Sosis - Pork sausages wrapped in rich tomato sauce.
● Salad Zourit and Pwason Fimen - Octopus and Smoked Fish Salad.
● Kari Koko Zourit - Octopus curry served with coconut milk.
● Boulet Pwason ek Friyapen - A truly Kreol Delicacy made with Breadfruit & Fish Balls.
● Pwason Sale - A salted fish delicacy in Seychelles.
● Kari Bonit - Very spicy fish recipe in the cuisine of Seychelles.
● Ladob - A hearty, nutritious, and delicious dessert made with coconut milk and infused with cinnamon.
If you're looking to buy some fresh produce or a few exotic items, Seychelles is the perfect place to do so. With its many green hills and well-maintained markets, the island is a paradise for shoppers. Whether you're on a hunt for local produce or something more exotic, you'll be able to find everything you need here.
Kenwyn House (Rachel St., Victoria, Mahé ), a historic locale, is the highest-rated shopping venue in Victoria. The Sir Selwyn Clarke Market offers many eclectic options, and Praslin Island is the next best option for shopping, as it has restaurants, local grocery stores, and gift shops on the beach.
Seychelles is known for its stunning nightlife. With a variety of bars and nightclubs to choose from, it's easy to find the perfect spot to have a few drinks and some fun. In addition, there are plenty of events and attractions to keep you entertained during the day or at night. Whether you're looking to party or just stay connected during your holiday, Seychelles has something for you.
We found ten great nightlife hotspots in Seychelles for you to visit, so check out our recommendations listed below:
● Beach Shak
● Club Liberte Casino
● Bar OceanView
● Rogan's Irish Bar
● Katiolo Nightclub
● 1770 Brewery
● Bikini Bottom
● Deepam Cinema
● Zez Lounge
● Level 3 Bar
If you are planning for Seychelles holidays from Dubai, a Seychelles Holiday Package makes your Vacation in Seychelles easier with guided tours, planned itineraries and travel bookings. Cozmo Travel holiday packages include all necessary activities required for a relaxing vacation in Seychelles. There are so many things to do in Seychelles, and choosing the right Seychelles Tour Package will ensure that you have everything you need before your trip begins.