If you're looking for an enchanting destination to escape to, Bali is the perfect place to visit. With its lush greenery and colourful architecture, the island is a visual delight. Additionally, the cuisine in Bali is some of the best you'll ever experience. So if you're looking for a vacation that will leave your taste buds singing "kalimantan," Bali is definitely the place for you!
Bali, the beautiful island in Indonesia, is home to some of the world's most stunning scenery. The name 'Bali' comes from Balinese language which means 'the island of Gods'. In Balinese mythology, it’s a belief that many Gods and Goddesses live in Bali.
If you're looking to explore the stunning architecture of Bali and some of the best seafood around, here are a few tips to help you get the most out of your trip:
● Bring along a travel journal to keep track of your progress – while there's no guarantee that you'll have time for it when you're actually in Bali, it would be good to have something to look back on, should things not go as planned.
● Pack loosely – just enough clothes and toiletries for a day or two in the sun, and bring enough money for taxi fares if necessary. And remember that Bali is an expensive place to visit, so don't forget about your bank balance!
● You can also book a Bali holiday package on our website, where we do all the planning for you, so that you can relax on the beach with no worries!
The sights and sounds of Bali are sure to take your breath away. There are endless activities to enjoy, such as swimming in the ocean or sunbathing on the beach.
Here are some of the most popular attractions in Bali:
1. Kuta Beach - Kuta Beach has a wide variety of activities available for visitors, such as swimming, sunbathing, windsurfing, diving, surfing and more.
2. Pura Taman Ayun - This temple on the island of Bali, is a glorious spot with serene and tranquil ambience.
3. Jimbaran Beach - The white sand coastline and the crystal clear water at Jimbaran Beach is great for swimming, snorkelling, fishing, and windsurfing.
4. Taman Tirta Gangga - Also known for the Karangasem royal water palace, bathing pools, and the Patirthan temple, is named after the sacred river Ganges in Hinduism.
If you're looking for a delicious and exciting dining experience with your family in Bali, then look no further than the many restaurants that grace the island. Here are some tips to get the best out of your food here on a Bali family vacation:
1. Start with a classic – like an Indonesian meal or rice bowl. These dishes are always popular, and will give you a good overview of what's on offer at the restaurant.
2. Get creative – there's plenty of possibilities when it comes to food in Bali. Try something new and interesting or go for something that's familiar.
3. Enjoy the atmosphere – whether it's an outdoor seating area or a more intimate setting inside, make sure to enjoy the ambiance of your chosen restaurant.
Make sure you do not miss out on these local Indonesian delicacies - Babi Guling, Mie Goreng, Sate, Pepes Ikan and Pisang Goreng.
Here is a curated list of the best areas to stay in Bali as per your travelling style for an unmatched travelling experience:
● Kuta – for surfers & party lovers
● Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping
● Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers
● Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs
● Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways
● Nusa Dua – for family getaways and water sports
● North Bali – for a quiet escape surrounded by stunning natural landscapes
● Sanur – for a relaxing beach getaway
We know it’s tragic to miss out on the best hotel in the town on a vacation. So, here’s a list of hotels to consider while planning a Bali trip: Sini Vie Villa, Legian Kriyamaha Villa, Adiwana Suweta or Kaamala Resort Ubud. For making your life simpler, you can also opt for a Bali tour package from our website to avoid last-minute hotel disasters!
Whether you're browsing through the latest arrivals from Asia or perusing century-old artefacts, make sure to get yourself some shopping fever for an unforgettable shopping experience in Bali!
Here are just a few tips for shopping in Bali:
1) Check out the fashion markets: There are several fashion markets that sell all sorts of clothing and accessory items. It’s a great way to find what you’re looking for.
2) Look for bargains: Many stores in Bali offer special deals on clothing, accessories and other items. Check out these deals before arriving in order to get the best prices.
3) Ask around: Bali is full of locals who will know where to find the best deals and chances are they’ll also know what you need.
The best places to visit for shopping in Bali are Mal Bali Galleria, Ubud Art Market, Kuta Beachwalk, Sukhavati Art Market and Badung Market.
Bali is known for its nightlife and if you're looking for an amazing nightlife in Bali, some of the more popular nightclubs in Bali include Sofitel Kuta, Club Jenja and Sky Garden. These clubs offer a unique atmosphere and are perfect for a night out with friends or family.
In conclusion, Bali is a destination that can be serene, wild, and adventurous at the same time, with its beautiful beaches and stunning wildlife. It is no wonder that this country has become a hotspot for travellers. Did you know, you could also opt for Bali packages from Dubai with Cozmo travel - where we take care of all your travel itineraries and bookings to make your Bali trip an unforgettable and memorable experience for life!