Netherland is a country that is known for its beautiful landscapes, passionate culture, and delicious food. From Amsterdam to Utrecht, there are plenty of places to visit in the country. Whether you're looking for a relaxing vacation or something to do on a special occasion, Netherland has something for everyone. Here’s a list of places to visit on your trip to Netherland:
1. Jordaan and Amsterdam's Canals - This is a charming neighbourhood in Amsterdam's Greenwich Village, with its narrow alleyways, leafy canals lined with Baroque mansions, quirky specialty shops, designer boutiques and cafes.
2. Keukenhof - Known as the Garden of Europe, Lisse Botanical Garden has one of the world’s largest flower gardens, located in the town of Lisse, in the Netherlands.
3. Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam - The Rijksmuseum, which in English translates to The State Museum, has been open to the public for over two centuries and now ranks among the most revered museums in the world.
4. Historic Binnenhof, The Hague - At the Hague Historical Museum, you can view exhibits and objects that contribute to historical knowledge of the Binnenhof.
5. The Windmills of Kinderdijk - The village of Kinderdijk, located near Rotterdam, is home to the most famous windmills in the Netherlands. Kinderdijk's 19 windmills date back to the 17th century and have been designated as UNESCO World Heritage Sites.