Netherland is one of the most beautiful and unique countries in the world. It's known for its stunning scenery, delicious food, and passionate culture. Whether you're looking to visit the warm, welcoming city of Amsterdam or explore the more remote areas of the country, Netherland is a must-stop on your travels.
When you think of Netherland, there are several things that come to mind; art, cheese, windmills, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, endless beautiful landscapes and of course blooming tulips. This shows exactly how much this small country has to offer. The Netherlands countryside is full of tulips and windmills. The country is also home to some of the world's best food options, wine, and fashion. The country is known for its fertile soil and beautiful landscapes.
Netherland is a country that is known for its beautiful landscapes, passionate culture, and delicious food. From Amsterdam to Utrecht, there are plenty of places to visit in the country. Whether you're looking for a relaxing vacation or something to do on a special occasion, Netherland has something for everyone. Here’s a list of places to visit on your trip to Netherland:
1. Jordaan and Amsterdam's Canals - This is a charming neighbourhood in Amsterdam's Greenwich Village, with its narrow alleyways, leafy canals lined with Baroque mansions, quirky specialty shops, designer boutiques and cafes.
2. Keukenhof - Known as the Garden of Europe, Lisse Botanical Garden has one of the world’s largest flower gardens, located in the town of Lisse, in the Netherlands.
3. Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam - The Rijksmuseum, which in English translates to The State Museum, has been open to the public for over two centuries and now ranks among the most revered museums in the world.
4. Historic Binnenhof, The Hague - At the Hague Historical Museum, you can view exhibits and objects that contribute to historical knowledge of the Binnenhof.
5. The Windmills of Kinderdijk - The village of Kinderdijk, located near Rotterdam, is home to the most famous windmills in the Netherlands. Kinderdijk's 19 windmills date back to the 17th century and have been designated as UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
You'll love spending your vacation in the Netherlands if you're looking for an exciting and happening country to stay in. While there are plenty of top-rated resorts and hotels scattered all around the country, there's also a lot to do if you want to get your refill of culture and history. Start with Amsterdam, one of the most popular tourist areas in the Netherlands, and then head down to Utrecht or Rotterdam for some beautiful coastline or calm canals.
If you're looking for a place to stay, be sure to check out the accommodations options we picked for you:
● Sea Lodges Bloemendaal
● Holiday home De Kustwachttoren
● Houseboat Little Amstel
● House Boat in Goëngahuizen
● Molen Hunsingo
● Ramada by Wyndham
● ART Hotel Rotterdam
● citizenM Schiphol
Netherland is a country with many delicious foods to try. Whether you're looking for traditional Dutch cuisine or something unique, there's definitely something to enjoy here. Some of the most popular dishes in the country include schnitzels, beef stroganoff, and waffles. If you're lucky enough to find yourself in the Netherlands during an agricultural fair, don't miss out on experiencing some of the unusual farm produce!
This country has some of the most delicious food imaginable, and it is not hard to find something to your taste here. Here are five must try foods in the Netherland:
● Poffertjes - Small, fluffy pancakes, made with yeast and buckwheat flour.
● Hollandse nieuwe haring - Raw herring in a mild vinegar pickle or Dutch brined herring.
● Pannenkoeken - Dutch pancakes - A cross between a French crêpe and an American pancake.
● Stamppot - A traditional Dutch recipe made with mashed potatoes or / with several other vegetables.
● Oliebollen - A Dutch pastry or sweet dish, similar to a doughnut.
Netherland is one of the most popular countries for shopping. With its numerous stores and large selection of products, it's easy to find what you're looking for. In addition, the country is well-known for its quality products, making it a great place to shop for everything from clothes to furniture. Whether you're looking to purchase a new outfit or browse through a wide range of products, Netherland is the perfect place to do so.
Here’s a list of the most popular shopping destinations in The Netherlands:
● De Negen Straatjes
● Van Oldenbarneveltstraat
● Oude Binnenweg & Karel Doormanstraat
● Nieuwe Binnenweg
● Witte de Withstraat
● Denneweg and Frederikstraat
● Oud Zuid
● The Mauritshuis Royal Picture Gallery
Netherland is a country located in the heart of Europe, and its nightlife is amazing. There are so many different bars and clubs that it's hard to choose just one. You can find everything from live music to fashion shows. And if you're looking for something more private, there are plenty of places to go out without any noise or crowds.
Here’s a list of the best places with exciting nightlife options for you to consider on your vacation in The Netherlands:
● Bitterzoet – For an amazing surprise night out
● HC Bloemendaal – For a sports night filled with adrenaline
● Patronaat – Dance to pop music beats for a night
● ‘t Oude Pothuys – For a night filled with great food and relaxing music
● De Witte Aap – For the best bar and drink in the city
● Toffler – For a night full of frenzied dancing
● Havana – For a fun or casual date night
● Paard – For the biggest party hosted in the country
● Shelter – Get an authentic underground club experience
If you are planning for a vacation in Amsterdam, Netherland, Cozmo Travel’s Netherland holiday packages make your Amsterdam Vacation easier with guided tours, planned itineraries and travel bookings. We offer Amsterdam packages from Dubai which includes all necessary activities required for a relaxing vacation in Amsterdam. There are so many things to do on your Amsterdam Holidays, and choosing the right package for your holidays will ensure that you have everything you need before your trip begins.